- Training will be at your own pace. It will last a minimum of 6 months or maximum of 2 years. It all depends on how hard you work at it, how often you use the facility, and how you progress in the school.
- You will learn basic fundamentals of professional wrestling along with improvisational acting, sales, some amateur wrestling, some jiu jitsu, some boxing, nutrition tips, fitness tips, discipline, and many other skills you can take with you on your journey.
- You will learn how to get bookings and how to promote yourself.
- As soon as you finish your training, you can immediately start wrestling for Compound Pro Wrestling and many other wrestling companies that your trainers have connections to.
- You will have access to our facilities and be able to full class training with other students as well as closed one on one sessions with trainers. The facilities will be available every day at the discretion of our staff and trainers as it will be appointment based.
Total Tuition is $700
Option A: Pay Installments
We require a $100 non refundable down payment to secure your spot in our classes and payments made at your own pace until the total $700 tuition is paid before you start wrestling professionally.
Option B: Pay The Entire Tuition Up Front
If you pay your entire tuition up front, we will subtract $200 from the total cost. Therefore, the cost is only $600 total. That's right. You pay $600 in full on your first day then you save $100.
If you want to train to be in a non wrestling role, fill out the sign up form and type in the last column in the last question box what role you are seeking.
Referees, Managers, and Ring Announcers have a rate that is less than the tuition above. If you want to train to be a Referee, Manager, or Ring Announcer, please fill out the form and mention what you would be interested in and we will let you know the different rate for your tuition.